FirstPartner have been a great partner to work with, stepping in to provide expert support to our market analysis and marketing teams as our business has grown and diversified
Chief Product Officer Modulr Finance
Modulr is the leading Payments as a Service alternative to wholesale and commercial transaction banking delivered through its API first platform. Modulr allows businesses to automate payment flows, embed payments into their platforms and build entirely new payment propositions themselves.
Modulr has achieved rapid growth through selectively targeting specific market verticals and customer segments that can most benefit from optimising the speed and efficiency of their payment processing.
Critical to Modulr’s success has been its ability to:
- Focus its proposition and business development resources on the right customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business and payments processing challenges faced by its customers and demonstrate that understanding to potential customers
- Offer a simple yet highly functional API enabling customers to access its platform and services
FirstPartner has supported Modulr as its business has grown. Our work has included:
- Researching and assessing potential target verticals to identify and prioritise those that offer Modulr the greatest opportunities
- Helping Modulr to map business and payment process flows in the sectors it is addressing to ensure its offering best meets customer needs
- Researching and authoring a number of sector specific whitepapers that Modulr has published as part of its content marketing and customer engagement strategy. These have examined challenges and emerging solutions around payments processing in sectors including alternative finance, consumer lending and employment services
- Developing a series of market, product and process guides for Modulr sales teams and new joiners.
In this way, FirstPartner has provided Modulr’s management team with key market insights while supporting its busy marketing team in the production of informed and compelling marketing collateral.